Thursday, March 18, 2010

Already missing him

Assalamualaikum and good evening everyone.

Firstly, I'm sorry if this entry would made you think that I am emotional. Well... yes, I am very emotional right now. Please do not read if you don't want to. I am just going to release my emotions here.

Source: My Space

After so many years of not being apart for more than a day, hubby is now somewhere in Kuala Terengganu attending some meetings there. He's appointment to go there came so late and too sudden for me to adapt to. I am already missing him. Someone from the State office came to our house at 11 this morning and took him to KT and tomorrow they might go to Kuala Lumpur. I don't know. The information that I have is too limited but I know he's with his friends.

You will feel the same if you have never be apart from your husband. Everyday when I get home from the office or from the bookshop he will always be in the house waiting for me because he's working from home. I can see his smile and feel his hug but now, the house feels so empty without him.

It's too quiet. And I am left alone with my load of working papers, assignments and my sickness, cough, cough. I wonder... this must be the feeling when your other half  is no longer with you. The loneliness and everything about him you will remember.

And the tears start falling down.

Oh, crap! I don't want to be like this. Insyaallah he'll be home by Tuesday. 

I'm gonna busied myself with lots of reading - can't read the Qur'an right now, monthly issue so I will fill it with books, internet, playing with my nieces and nephew, they are home for the school holidays. Once in a while I can text him.

And still, I miss him. A lot. May Allah take good care of you my dear. And please come back home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy