Sunday, March 28, 2010

Falling in love instantly

Assalamualaikum everyone.

May all of you are in good iman and health.

This is just a short entry to share with you my new lovely abaya. This is what people called, love at first sight. I just can't move my eyes away from the picture of this abaya and since I have the budget for a birthday present, I think why not?

And, I have made the payment this morning. I asked the seller to customize it to my size and now I have to wait patiently until it's arrival.

Just look at the sleeves. This is so different from my all black abayaat. And thankfully dear husband like it. That's important :D

Even though I'm selling abayaat myself, I also buy a few for my own use. When you are wearing abaya every day, you need more than 5 abayaat. And as I am working day and night, I need more, hehe.

Till then, don't drool at my abaya. You can also get one!

Wassalam. Love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy