Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You Can Only See This In Kelantan

Assalamualaikum and happy Ramadhan to all.

It's going to be midnight soon and I'm taking a few minutes of rest after the 'terawikh' before I go to sleep. And I'm going to share with you some interesting images of the new billboards that you can found around my home town.

These billboards are one of the current main attraction in this State of Kelantan. It was a part of the dakwah methode planned by the Islamic State Government. Most are promoting READING AL-QUR'AN as the culture in the community in order to build a QUR'ANIC GENERATION.

Let's take a look!


This one was errected near the bridge of my village. When I'm on my way home from work, I'll see this billboard.




Thank to our Chief Minister for introducing this idea. It brings a lot of joy to us and create a very Islamic feeling around the State.

WELCOME TO KELANTAN!

source of images: http://khadim-alquran.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy