Monday, September 28, 2009

Business Adventure

KakChik's Wardrobe.
KakChik's Wardrobe. by hanniaziz on Polyvore.com


People are suggesting that I open up an abaya boutique/shop here in my hometown.

Why would they suggest that? Because...
  • they said I love wearing abaya and wear it proudly with confidence
  • I'm like a natural promotion for the said product
  • I already have a few connections either in UAE or in KSA - for stocks
  • friends get influenced by me
  • I'm not fooling around with Islamic fashion
Mainly those are what they always said.

I am giving this suggestion a serious thinking now.

There's this big money issue for capital and right now I'm still paying my debts to my books suppliers and also the moving process of MariBaca Bookstore to a new place. So many tasks to do.

It seems like I'm really interested to branch out into a new business but it would be wise to organize my current business nicely.

Well, please pray for me girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy