Sunday, September 13, 2009

I wish to have her dress

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

This is just a short entry.
I just want to post 2 pictures. One is the one below which shown actress Nora Danish wearing a gorgeous abaya-like dress that I really like. I'm so gonna copy that design for my next abaya. I saw her pic in yesterday's tabloid and fell in love instantly. It looks simple yet very elegant. I might do a little bit more coverage on the chest to make it safe. Hers is a bit sexy for me, LOL.

LOVE THIS DRESS!

Another pic is of me wearing another new abaya from the ABAYASOUQ. I took the pic from top-down perspective so you just can see my abaya and the matching hijab. Actually this abaya has its own matching shayla but I feel it would be more businesslike if I wear it with the grey hijab to work. The shayla would be suitable when I'm attending a formal function.

DO YOU LIKE THE DESIGN?

That's it. Happy fasting! We still have a few more days to enjoy and DON'T FORGET TO ACCEPT MY EID MUBARAK CARD IN THE PREVIOUS POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy