Friday, September 18, 2009

Eid Mubarak to All My Friends.



Assalamualaikum to all my beloved friends wherever you are.

Ramadhan has gradually comes to the last 10 days and I believe all of us have been doing our best to cherish it with lots of good deeds.

Although I haven't been writing many good posts here because of what has happened to me in the earlier half of Ramadhan, I hope you all know that I did try my best to visit your blogs and leave comments.

I enjoy reading the daily updates of some of your blogs especially about how you struggle with fasting, some of you keep sharing your mouth watering Ramadhan food - very tempting, fashionistas wrote about Eid attires, knowledgeable ones wrote many things regarding Ramadhan and so on.

All over the world, everyone is sharing bits and pieces about their wonderful or even stressful experience during this Ramadhan.

I keep thinking that at this moment, there's someone out there updating their blogs happily thinking that someone else would read and reflects.

I gain motivations, emotional support during my life trials, friendship which is very much appreciated and loved, new knowledge and new recipes just from your blogs.

Thank you! Thank you!

I'd like to give you this simple Eid Mubarak e-card as a token of our friendship.

May Allah bless you and accept all the good deeds from me and you.

Eid Mubarak my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy