Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Trendy Tops

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

What do you call this type of dress? I saw many teenagers sporting it. My youngest sister also have a few in her closet. Personally I think this dress is suitable for teenagers although I've seen adults wearing it too.

I love this one. Fabulous pink.

My suggestion if you want to wear this type of dress/tunic, match it either with loose pants/jeans or long skirt depend on the occasion that you would be attending/going. And please use a loose long sleeve top underneath it because if the top is tight it will look UGLY and certainly not proper hijab.


My sister eyeing the blue one.

But this 2 that I've seen already came with a matching top, either black or white. Actually there are more colours beside pink and blue.

I've seen someone wearing a checked shirt underneath and I think she looks good in it. Why not I try it but sorry I can't share the pic here, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy