Friday, July 24, 2009

Simply beautiful

Assalamualaikum and happy weekend everyone.

This is totally nothing important.
I'm sorry girls, I just can't resist posting this pictures here. They are so beautiful.

I don't know how she wrapped her pashmina until it can form a niqab like that. If I were to do it like her, I think I would suffocate. But... it's beautiful on her. And the colour too is very pretty.

And this one below, I just love the colour and she looks mysterious and beautiful. MashaAllah.

Everytime I see a sister wearing niqab and she is also very good in her akhlaq, I would praise Allah because He give me strength just from looking at them. And I would be more confident in my belief and my intention.

I hope to be a very good servant of Allah not just from my following the sunnah of the wives of our Prophet in fashion but also in everything else.

I am a modern Muslim woman who is trying my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a Muslim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy