Monday, July 6, 2009

Colourful Abayas at Peace Boutique



On June 30 I was in town doing some errand and I took some time to walk around looking for interesting shops. And I found a boutique selling Muslimah clothing that looks very tempting. You know, it is always tempting if it sells something that I like.

PEACE BOUTIQUE has a wide range of jilbabs and fancy abayaat just like the sample pic above that I've snapped. Anyone from size XS to XXXL can certainly find a dress here.

I think you can find 3 Peace Outlets in Kota Bharu. One was the one that I went which is at Jalan Pintu Pong, another one is in KB Mall and the last one that I know is in Billion shopping complex. And believe it or not, all this shops are own by Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy