Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm soooo happy!

A friend gave me a special present. A really-really wonderful present. Can you guess what it is? I am sooooo happy. My wish has come true. Alhamdulillah. Look at my photos below... I'm wearing my present! I tried it on after I saw what it is inside the paper bag. Oh, Kak An (Kak = Sis) ... thank you thank you thank you very much! I really appreciate it and gonna wear it maybe tomorrow.
TARA!!! I recieved a Saudi niqaab from Kak An. And I also got a connection to a niqaab supplier. Insya-Allah, if everything's okay, I might get some samples of different niqaab from Saudi. Insya-Allah. Thanks to Kak An again for making my day wonderful.


So... what do you thing of me wearing it? It sure looks different and makes me feel different. From the bottom of my heart, Kak An, I'm so grateful and thankful to you. May Allah bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy