Friday, February 27, 2009

An Award from a Friend

Friends are really precious to me. Making friends and being a good friend to others is one of the best things in my life. I treasure friendship so much! Look what I got from this friendship. A recognition and a more happier & meaningful days for me. I'd like to thank my wonderful friend and sister in Islam, Sasha of Hazrin & Sasha for giving me this 3 awards. Cute, 'comel' and precious. Thank you my friend, I appreciate it so much.

This one reminds me about my childhood days, a long time ago. I used to love cartoons but no more spare time to laze around and watch tv. But I always love Disney's stories because they usually promote friendship and the importance of family.



And the last one... LOL, I love this except that it would be good if she wears a longer dress with a hijab. Oh, is that a cute doggy?
As it would be more meaningful i I could share this award with other friends, I'd like to give the last award, the YOUR BLOG IS FABULOUS! award to a few friends that I always think their blog is fabulous. So... my friends, if you are on the list, please accept this award. They are:
  • Ange of Hegab Rehab
  • Hajar of A Voice in The Clouds
  • Stylomom
  • Farah of Mommy Otai
  • Malizea of Simply Muslimah
  • KMilla of Aisyah Collection
  • Miss Zaza

May you be happy and keep up the good works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy