Sunday, February 8, 2009

Highlight 3: If you love ABAYA...

Yey! I've met with an abaya shop's owner. I mean, I met her online not off line, hehehe. Above is the image of her shop front. The e-shop is known as MISS ABAYA.


I wish for Miss Farrashah (pinky abaya) but I was allowed to order Miss Najmah (grey lining). Anyway, it's still an abaya.

Ever since I know it I seem to be heading it's way almost daily. The prices are quite reasonable and I believe the owner is an honest retailer. Just a click away. Have a look.



These are some of the abayas that MISS ABAYA sells.
Click on the image to enhance the size.

I think I'm falling in love with abayas. In my actual wardrobe I have lots of jilbab mostly greenish and purplish. However lately I've develop a sense of happiness when I wear an abaya. Currently I have 5 black abayas and I'm ordering a new one.

Oh, the owner of the e-shop is AYU... what a nice name.

You should give this e-shop a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy