Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Style: Uniform Day

Assalamualaikum.

Sunday was here again and as usual it's my uniform day. When you have to wear a uniform, it's not easy to change the style. 

As today was quite a cold day with rain falling down since morning until afternoon, I think it would be good to add a long coat in my Sunday Style.

I managed to persuade dear hubby to snap my pic and here's how I look at the end of the day.


Excuse the untidy background. We just arrived home and my hijab was not very tidy anymore after we ate dinner at Hayaki Restaurant.

I wear the boots and carry this newest bag from Haatyai.


That's it for Sunday Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy