Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crazy about abayas and handbags too.

Assalamualaikum gurls.

This is just my random post. Rambling about a handbag. 
I'm crazy about handbags as much as I'm crazy about abayaat.
That's me but it's ok because I can still control my nafs from buying every bag or abaya that I lay my eyes on. Don't worry. I'll be modest. Insyaallah.
But sometimes dream do come true.


Love the colour. Dark red is my favorite. Match it with a black abaya. Mmm... love it!
Love the size. Yes, size is important. I have lots of stuff to put in there.
Love the texture of the leather.
Love the price too. Just RM89 and lesser with a special discount.
It'll arrive in 2 weeks time.
Got to be patient and wait for the package to arrive at my door.
Now, let's get some sleep and dream on it.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy