Friday, January 21, 2011

Gorgeous Akhawat Abayas But Way Too Expensive for Me

Assalamualaikum.

Akhawat - Abaya Couture is one of the many companies that sells abayas online and this company has chosen to use facebook as their medium. My first impression seeing its collection was, WOW! Yes, mashaallah, the abaya collection is really gorgeous.

Some are very simply designed but when you look at it, you see elegant, you see beauty and you see quality. All the characters that make me like the abayas. Just take a look at this one:

Source: Akhawat - Abaya Couture

The design is very simple but upon looking at it I personally think this is a good quality abaya and very much my type. And look at this one too:

Source: Akhawat - Abaya Couture

The contrasting colour between the main body of the abaya and the sleeves and also the shayla makes the abaya look so glamour but in a modest way. I like this type of design very much.

Frankly speaking, I love most of the collections BUT there is only one problem, they are very pricey. Yeah, what do you expect from designers abayas right? They have been designing and making those abayas from A to Z and how can they sell them below MYR300?

This is the price tag for the abaya with the blue sleeves:
1480 EGP (Shipping 160EGP)
2,296,000 IDR (Shipping 250,000)
255 USD (Shipping 28USD)
255 CAD (Shipping 28CAD)
195 Euro (Shipping 22 Euro)
21,900 PKR (Shipping 2380 PKR)
790 MYR (Shipping 88 MRY)
955 SAR (Shipping 105 SAR) - copied from Akhawat - Abaya Couture

The one in red is the price in my local currency. TOO pricey.

Anyway, there are others who are able to buy these abayas. They are certainly classy abayas and I think the person who can wear them must be very rich. Lucky them.

Source: Akhawat - Abaya Couture

As my aim in life is to be modest so I won't be spending my money buying an abaya this expensive. I can use that much money to buy other things which are more important. I know... they are really nice to look at and I wish someone would give me one as a present, lol.

You can look at other eye candies here: Akhawat - Abaya Couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy