Monday, September 13, 2010

Reader's Look: Seyma

The next Reader's Look is on Seyma, the owner of the hijabrevival blog. She's a 28 year old mother and teacher living in Australia who is originally from Turkey. Check out her style..

Chanel chic:

A casual maxi dress and denim jacket look - the perfect combo.

I love her hijab styles, Turkish scarves really do look lovely when worn in the right style..

I love the attention to detail in this next look, everything goes together perfectly:

In fact, I liked this look so much that I decided to casually copy it on Polyvore.. Well kind of..

Hijab Chic

Hijab Chic by Zaenab

And finally, a lovely Abaya-esque look:



Thanks Seyma :D If you want to be featured, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy