Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My new dream.

Assalamualaikum dear friends and sisters.

If yesterday, I was dreaming about a new boots and I did bought it, today, I'm planning on getting this new abaya.


I sell this abaya at my blogshop ABAYA ELEGAN but I do not own it. Right now, I'm saving money to buy this abaya for Eid-ul-Adha.

It's one of the hot selling item at ABAYA ELEGAN during the fasting month. People bought it to wear during Eid-ul-Fitr.

I think this abaya would be exclusively for special occasions.

1 comment:

  1. Salam. Right now, I am quite mad with what you've done in this blog. WHY are you stealing all my posts and posted all of them in your blog WITHOUT MY PERMISSION? Who are you? RHANK MA'E ? PEASE REMOVE all my posts. PLEASE! Then I'll forgive you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy