Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm crying because I'm happy

Assalamualaikum dear friends and readers.

I am crying right now. I just can't stop the tears from coming out and annoyingly making my nose watery. Yes, I am crying while I'm smiling so much and this also makes me want to hug them, to hug you.

Just now, I've updated my main blog on my quest to conceive. And automatically the blog update appeared in my facebook wall. Some friends wrote beautiful words and du'a for us, husband and me. Those words really get into my heart and the water dam just broke and makes me cry.

I feel so loved, so cared about. I know they are consoling me, motivating me and encouraging me. Waiting for nearly 9 years to conceive is really challenging. Hurtful words from people who don't understand ,these days always make me cry. I don't get angry anymore. I'm so used to those kind of attitude.

But I'm not quite used to wonderful words, kind words that support me. I just want to cry more.

Thank you. Thank you to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy