Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our New Home Is Almost Finish


Assalamualaikum dear friends and readers.

May Allah bless us all with good health (cough, cough) insyaAllah and a happy life with our family wherever we are.

Actually I'm not feeling very well since the Eid day but I think my illness is lesser than my mom who's suffering from fever, sore throat, cough and high blood pressure. I won't whine or sigh because I will always remember that my beloved hard working mom is sicker than me. I would try my best to help her while I still have a few more days at home.

Well, apart from the health thingy, I'd like to share with you that our new home is soon to be finished. You can see part of it in the image above. Currently, workers are doing the flooring job for the second floor after they'd finished the ground floor's yesterday. Alhamdulillah.

The house should have been finished in the middle of this year however due to certain circumstances, it was delayed. I am hoping to move in by early next year, insyaAllah.

I'm living in a kampung (village) that's why you can see there are coconut trees nearby the house. Well a few have been chopped down by the landowner next door to give way for new development (maybe) so now there's no more coconut trees behind my house.

I don't really have a story to write today, so this might be it.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy