Monday, December 7, 2009

I'll be hibernating this blog for a few days until ...

my final exam is finish.

Assalamualaikum wr wbt to all my friends and readers.



I'm really sorry for not posting any new updates since 3 days ago. There are many things that have happened in those days but I don't really know why I can't blogged about them. Every time I write a few lines, I keep running out of words and vocabs so, I save it as draft thinking that I'll get back to finish it. However, I just stare at the screen blankly and inside my mind, a jumble of thoughts are competing with each other to be the idea for my update. Well... I think I need a little rest. Maybe it's all due to my final exam which will be sat in a few days.

I shall be back, soon. InsyaAllah with a special story about life in Malaysia specifically in my home state, Kelantan. I know, my friend Sacrifice4Allah is anticipating that story. Please pray that I can write it sooner. For the time being, I'm going to focus more time for revision and will just update my KeluargakuSayang's blog (that depends too on my mood).

I guess, I can only hope that you'll pray for me to be able to answer all questions correctly in my final exam. After this semester, I only one more year to finish my diploma. Years before I graduated with a degree in Computer Science, insyaAllah soon I'll have a diploma in Early Childhood Education. May Allah bless me with clear head so that I can easily understand and remember the important points and objectives of my studies. That will be a big help when I sit for the papers.

Until then, you will always be in my mind and du'a. Wassalam.

Image is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy