Friday, December 4, 2009

Bought this magazine just because...

the cover is interesting.

NONA, End of Year Issue

Assalamualaikum everyone!
May peace and blessings of Allah be upon us all.
I'm back in the office today after a week of Eid holiday. The special things of working at this Islamic community library is that I will always have a week holiday for every Eids. Fun isn't it?
Well, back to the magazine above, I seldom bought this NONA magazine because the size is too big for my bag and also I'm not very interested in the issues inside. Not because they are not fun to read but because I already have 3 muslimah magazines that I bought regularly and the contents are almost the same.
However, a few days before Eid, I was captured by it's cover. Anyone can guess?
Anyone?
Oh, okay... the models are wearing (gorgeous) abayat. You know I can't resist, so I just bought it just to ogle at those abayat, LOL.
Inside you can see the stories of each models, I'm not gonna tell you about it because most Malaysian know them already. All are hijabi celebrities. Anyway, let's look at their abayat:


sorry for the not so nice picture, I just snap it from the magazine


Actress Aida Radzwill.


Actress/TV Presenter Wardina Safiyyah


ex-TV Presenter, Datin Norjuma

Their abayat are nice to look at but not suitable at all for a commoner like me. They are too fancy but gorgeous. It must cost a ton. I haven't read the full story yet so I can't tell who's the designer of those abayat. I think he/she is a Malaysian designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy