Sunday, August 9, 2009

Making a niqab from a shayla

Assalamualaikum and good morning to all my friends out there. It's almost 7.30 A.M. now and I'm browsing through YT looking for interesting videos that I can share with you especially regarding hijab and niqab.

Well, I do find one video that's very interesting from thecanadianmuslim that I think most of you might already watched. Anyway, since I've never try this kind of style that she shown, I think it would be good to share it with you. And I'm going to try it myself soon.

Here's the video and I hope it will help some of us to style our shayla into a niqab.


Until my next entry. Got to go have my breakfast now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy