Saturday, August 29, 2009

Like being shot by a bullet

O' Allah...
I have so much burden right now
What should I do?
One by one they keep coming
piling on my shoulders
stalking me everywhere
making more and more creases on my forehead
disturbing my work
controlling my mind
I don't know how long I can cope
It's getting harder and harder.

I try to find peace by tadarrus
by talking with my family
by finding comfort from dear hubby
by smiling
but in my heart
I was at another two different places
one is making me loosing my enthusiasm
the other is surviving on a shoestring
What should I do?
I wish I hit a jackpot
but that's impossible.

O' Allah...
help me please...
help me to overcome this trials
sooner would be better
but it's better late than never.
I really need Your help
There's no one better than you to help me
I'm afraid I might loose my mind soon

The fitnah, the debt, the back biting
the haters
making my life miserable
I'm so afraid...

Show me the right way...
help me please
I need You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy