Sunday, August 16, 2009

LIKE BEING ALONE

Assalamualaikum my friends and visitors.

Alhamdulillah, at last I can access my blog again after some fatal error for almost a week. I really don't know what's the problem is but every time I logged in, I can't even open my blog. I MISS you. I really miss writing daily in KakChik's Wardrobe and I'm so glad that this blog is still available for me.

Whenever I can't write, I feel like I'm alone in this 'world' and some times I feel the same thing in reality too.

Anyway, let's forget about it and be positive for the coming days.

After one week, we are going to meet with RAMADHAN and I believe all of us are really looking forward for this holy month. Getting ready physically and spiritually for IT makes me feel like I'm going to meet someone very important. I have to wear the best dress that I have, behave with the best behaviour, and so on, just to make sure that I can face HIM with my best condition during Ramadhan.

Oh, got to stop for a while.... INTERMISSION.... be right back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy