Thursday, October 14, 2010

What happen when you win all?

Assalamualaikum and Jumu'ah Mubarak everyone!

Happy! Happy! Happy!

That's what I'm feeling right now. I won again! And I just don't remember when did I joined the contest.

I haven't been making any new style sets in Polyvore for almost 2 weeks now and when I logged in just now, I was surprised.

Because of this:





This makes me feel really great! Thank you Hanan of Proud Hijabis for organizing the contest.

Out of 391 entries, my entries were voted to win all 5 places. Mashaallah! THANK YOU to all the participants who have voted my entries.

For your view, this is the screen capture of the contest's page:

Click on image for a better view.
That's a good news for me. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy