Monday, October 4, 2010

My Precious Handbag

Assalamualaikum.

This morning while I was getting ready to go to work, I was thinking of changing my handbag from the current one that I'm using to another handbag. I have several handbags that I used daily to any kind of events. All my handbags are big in size because I love spaces and I need them to put so many things, important things even though I seldom use some of them.

The most comfortable handbag that I love to use is this one from Rorine:

I love this handbag.

I've bought it in 2008 if I'm not mistaken with a reduced price because I am a member of the Rorine MLM business. I love it because:
1. The big size. You can store an A4 paper inside. The width is just nice for my taste.
2. It is layered with a gauzy cloth material inside which I always preferred.
3. The shoulder strap's length is just nice and when I carry the bag, it's always stays on my hip.

This is an original Rorine handbag and I think among all the choices, this is the best one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy