Saturday, June 12, 2010

Her creation is simply amazing!

Assalamualaikum everyone.

I've just visited Amal Murad's FB page and saw this new profile pic. WOW! Amazing! That's the word that came to my mind. This is one gorgeous abaya and for me, it is very suitable for my coming graduation dinner. 

From this point of view, I think it is a butterfly abaya but I'm nor sure. Maybe the sleeves are just has one big open sleeves. But it really looks like a butterfly abaya.

One beautiful abaya.

Miss Amal Murad is really amazing in designing and creating abayaat. May Allah bless her with more amazing ideas to create more aurah appropriate abayaat. Thank you Miss Murad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy