Thursday, June 3, 2010

Butterfly Abaya + Niqab + Me: Review for Saharayusuf

Assalamualaikum dear friends, visitors, blogwalkers and readers.

As I've promised before that I'm sharing a photo of me wearing my new butterfly abaya which was bought from Saharayusuf's blogshop (find the link under ABAYA). Here I am! This picture was taken tonight before I went to my bookshop. Last week, I already worn this beautiful abaya also to go to my bookshop and someone followed me to ask where I buy it.

Sahara, you better get ready for more orders for this abaya. I am already thinking of helping you promoting it. I love the material. Really. It's a bit heavy especially when the cutting is like that but I feels good wearing it. It looks like a caftan too only that it's much bigger. And who says petite person like me can't wear a butterfly abaya?

Readers, do you think I look odd? Husband said, I look ok. My hectic mind is working, ticking. I might be emailing Sahara again soon. Ohhh... I like this abaya. But ONE THING you need to remember, this abaya is not very practical for office job or if you want to go 'kenduri-kendara' (attending wedding feast).

Another thing that I want to mention is the single layer niqab that I'm wearing. Also bought from Saharayusuf's blogshop. I've bought 2 pieces and Sahara, I tell you what, you really are good sis! Your skills in sewing the niqab is very neat, the material is soft, very breathable, very comfortable and I have been wearing it since the second day they arrived.

Do you think we can deal a business for both items? And... sorry, I have to alter a little bit of the lowest end for both sides of the abaya to make it easier for me to walk. One SUGGESTION, please change the button at the neckline because it's a bit difficult to attach or reattach especially when I'm in a hurry. Maybe you can use a plastic/metal buttons. I think it'd be more sturdy.

Apart from that, Alhamdulillah I like your workmanship. Very neat and the cutting is good. Satisfied. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Salam. Right now, I am quite mad with what you've done in this blog. WHY are you stealing all my posts and posted all of them in your blog WITHOUT MY PERMISSION? Who are you? RHANK MA'E ? PEASE REMOVE all my posts. PLEASE! Then I'll forgive you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy