Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kelantan International School

Assalamualaikum and good afternoon everyone.

It's another short entry. This is the Kelantan International School which is located within walking distance from our library. Everyday I will pass by this school on my way to work and back home. I'm actually interested to get inside the compound and better if I am allowed to have a look inside the school. 

It's intriguing to have an international school nearby yet I know nothing about it except for looking from outside the fence.


If you are thinking og migrating to Kelantan, insyaallah you can schooled your children here. They have kindergarten until high school level here. And it's in Kota Bharu! The capital of the State.

I hope this will be helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy