Friday, April 23, 2010

Exam Week - Be confident

Assalamualaikum and peace everyone.

Today is one stress day for me. The exam paper was quite difficult but I managed to answer all of the Qs except for one small partition that carries 3 marks. I lose that one. Hopefully the other answers are correct. Anyway, I'm still glad that I took this diploma. I learned so many interesting and beneficial things so far and there are still 2 more semester to go.

Insyaallah I'll finish on time.

My newest Rorine shoe, not that new anymore but I love it.

I can't be long online. Got to look into the book for the minute revision. Tomorrow morning will be my last battle. I am hoping for at least A for this paper. It's my favorite subject so I want to do my best for it.

Until then, wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy