Sunday, January 25, 2009

No One Like These Sets

Assalamualaikum everyone.

A few days ago I was playing with my ideas at Polyvore and took some time to review all my sets. You know what? I found that some of my sets are really dull and I was thinking that I'm really an amateur. Of course, it's the truth that I have to admit.

Fashion is too subjective but as a Muslimah I would like to create or assemble the clothes to be in line with the Islamic teaching. And my ideas have helped me created all those sets. Some, I think beautiful and wearable but some are quite unattractive. I didn't mean that dressing like that to attract people's attention but, I like beautiful things and Allah is Jamilun.

Well, it's a bit frustrating when you see that you yourself are not satisfied with what you've created. Anyway, after 2 months of subscribing and creating more than 80 sets, I can see that some of my creations couldn't attract anyone's attention. Hmm...

I have 12 sets here, anyone would like to give some comments?

NO. 1
Lavender
Lavender - by hanniaziz on Polyvore.com


NO. 2
Lavender Green
Lavender Green - by hanniaziz on Polyvore.com


NO. 3
Cool Blue
Cool Blue - by hanniaziz on Polyvore.com


NO. 4
Cool Green
Cool Green - by hanniaziz on Polyvore.com


NO. 5
Purplish
Purplish - by hanniaziz on Polyvore.com


NO. 6
Glitter Grey
Glitter Grey - by hanniaziz on Polyvore.com


NO. 7
Slow Pink
Slow Pink - by hanniaziz on Polyvore.com


NO. 8
Simple Blue
Simple Blue - by hanniaziz on Polyvore.com


NO. 9
Simply Purple
Simply Purple - by hanniaziz on Polyvore.com


NO. 10
Work Wear
Work Wear - by hanniaziz on Polyvore.com


NO. 11
Afternoon Wears
Afternoon Wears - by hanniaziz on Polyvore.com


NO. 12
Hajj Season
Hajj Season - by hanniaziz on Polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy