Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Niqab Styles from YouTube

I was still trying to figure out how am I going to demonstrate my niqab style to an acquaintance, Maryam Azizuddin. Actually I can ask my husband to hold the video/camera for me and I can easily demonstrate but then I will have to edit the video/pictures so that my face wouldn't be seen. Well, what's the point of wearing niqab when your face can be seen online right.

Thinking of that, I just browse around youtube and came across some videos about different niqab styles. Maybe some of you have already seen them but never mind, I guess some are still don't. So, I will just embed them here for everyone to view and hopefully my friend, Maryam would find some ideas before I manage to show my style. Sorry my dear, you have to wait a bit longer.

Let's see one of the videos shall we?

Credit for this video should go to thevintagegoth. I think she's a new revert and she looks beautiful to me.



How was it?

Do you like it?

I'm going to try it at home this evening. I have a shayla but never wear it, maybe I can figure out how to do it like her with less pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy