Monday, November 29, 2010

A chain of events

Assalamualaikum and good morning everyone.

May Allah bless all of you with good health and strong eeman. I am really sorry to neglect again this blog for more than a week. An eventful week.

Starting with the Eid holidays for 4 days - I was quite busy with family matters and a sick husband. I was supposed to go to my convocation on Nov 20th but it does not happen. A bit sad but it's okay because I get to look after my husband properly.

Then, Cheng Ho Expo started and as I've already sign up to join the exhibitors booth, I gathered the help of my wonderful sisters:- Kak An, Adik and Adneen to maintain my Abaya & Books booth. It was really a great event because this is the first time the State Government organized such exhibitions. There're lots of photos taken and I've already shared them here:


Actually, I haven't seen the actual exhibition yet because of my busy situation at the booth but insyaallah there is still time to see it at Kelantan Trade Centre because the exhibition is extended until Dec. 21st. If I'm healthy I want to visit KTC this weekend.

Beautiful folk dancers from Xhinjian, China visited my booth. They're here to perform during Ladies Nite.

One day after the event ended, I was attacked by influenza. And right now I'm still suffering from watery nose and mild coughing. I know, this might be the after effect of the hectic schedule during the expo and the not very healthy food that was consumed. Insyaallah I'll better in a few days.

I am at work but my boss allows me to rest because of this fever. Got to have a nap now. Thanks for dropping by and read the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy