Thursday, August 19, 2010

Muslim Brides In Niqab: Part 1

Assalamualaikum.

I am trying to compile photos of Muslim brides who wear niqab. I have many photos but their owners do not allow them to be published so I googled and founf this 2 photos. It was in my album for quite sometime and I already forgot the link of where I copied them.

If the owner is reading my blog, please inform me and I'll give proper credit to both photos. I do not know any of the couples in the photos but I found the photos in so many blogs. Hopefully it is okay for me to publish them here.



From their faces I can claimed that they are Malaysian. 

How lovely to see more and more brides who are a niqabi wear their face veil on their wedding day. Mabruk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy