Thursday, December 25, 2008

Highlight 1: Muslimah Wear

Salam my friends. As I've promised to someone before that I'm going to feature or highlight certain online blog that blogs about Muslimah fashion or selling Muslimah clothing items online, so this is it. Previously I've done the first one about HRA Enterprise and today I've chosen this blog, MUSLIMAH WEAR by Farah. I don't think she knows that I'm going to promote her blog... hehehe.

I'm hoping that she'll be okay with this. Ok... let's see what we can find in her online store.


This is the 'main entrance' of her store... quite simple but complete with important infos regarding making online purchases. That's her in the small picture there.


You can find this kind of tudung @ hijab @ jilbab in her store. She called this kind of tudung, Tudung Syria. Maybe they're originated from Syria. It looks easy to wear and the material is light, from the look of it.

A model is wearing one of the tudung. I don't know how long the length of the tudung but to check it out you can just drop by her blog, the link is on the first image on top.

Ah... this one is cute. Children or adult, this Tudung Syria is available for all and the price is reasonable too. Just RM18 a piece and if you convert that into $, I think it's still cheap.

Anyone interested? Do visit her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy